Our therapists work 1:1 with young people and support them to build confidence, understand and manage their feelings and feel more positive about their futures, no matter where they’re starting from. We work to the goals the young people want to reach, and explore how they can manage their emotions and behaviours. Sessions usually take place weekly for an hour.
Our 1:1 therapeutic coaching can be delivered face to face or online.
For more information or for a referral please get in touch.
These workshops are an accessible, open and fun way for young people to start exploring mental health.
What you will learn you will learn;
– What mental health and wellbeing means and why it matters
– How to spot the signs that you or others need help
– How to help your friends
– Tackling poor mental health
Adolescence comes with a great deal of change to a young person’s body and self-image, and social media is dominated with unrealistic beauty ideals. This workshop is designed to challenge these ideals and foster acceptance and understanding about our body image.
This gendered workshop is for groups of either teenage boys or girls who struggle with their body image, have unhealthy expectations with regards to their body image or are asking themselves questions about their bodies.
By the end of the course you will have;
– Improved self-image
– Improved understanding about where our body image comes from
– The ability to choose how you relate to your body
What you’ll learn:
– How to reframe our perceptions and expectations
– How to get the most out of our bodies
– How external influences shape how we think and feel
– How to relate to our bodies in the way we want
Some text in the modal.